Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Devlin Pix provides a wide array of production and consultation based services. If you're interested in working with us, contact us for more information!
Whether you're seeking advice on pre-production, post-production or distribution, we can provide you with expert advice on your film. Consultation topics can include film festival strategy, hybrid distribution and finding funding for your next project.
If you're looking for a way to spice up your class curriculum or festival program, Director Paul Devlin is available for seminars and workshops on the art of documentary filmmaking. Paul has conducted similar classes around the world, and can guide participants through creative ways of independent filmmaking, from packaging the initial funding applications, to production, through to festivals, sales and exhibition strategy.
Excite your students and audience about science with a special screening of BLAST! a science adventure film that is also a valuable teaching tool for science education and can engage audiences of all ages. Combine a screening with a guest lecture from scientist Mark Devlin or director Paul Devlin for an inspiring evening of science fun! We are currently scheduling a screening/speaking tour, and would love to include your venue. BLAST! has successfully screened in many universities, schools and science centers around the world. A recent screening at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory attracted an audience of 600 people! Click here to see a demo of Mark and Paul's BLAST! presentations.
We're always on the look out for exciting new projects. If you've got an idea that you think would be a good fit for us, send it our way! Please download and fill out our new project questionnaire so we can evaluate your project.
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’: The Most Optimistic Show on TV? Cast and Creator Champion Positivity at PaleyFest
- Writers’ Guild Negotiations Stall, as Leaders Call for Strike Authorization Vote
- Jason Segel Shares Childhood Superhero Dream in Austin Film Festival’s ‘On Story’ — Watch
- Colin Farrell in Talks to Join Tim Burton’s Live Action Take on Disney’s ‘Dumbo’
- ‘The A.V. Club’ Wants to Be Your Smart TV: How The Pop-Culture Site Is Moving Into the Entertainment News Circuit