Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - The Deed- "Thought/Passage" (6 of 12)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
I didn’t know much about The Deed when I started shooting. But as I was researching which bands to shoot, they came highly recommended. Rather than doing a lip synch music video shoot to a pre-recorded track, they wanted their music and performance live – a challenge for me at the time. Terry Hughes, of Rubber Ball Productions came to my rescue.
This video was shot at Patrix, a fantastic club in a very dodgy part of town.
- After United Airlines Faced Jeering Audiences, Polaris Business Class Ad is Pulled at Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Blood Drive’ Trailer Revs Up for Gory Grindhouse Good Times — Watch
- Walter Hill Talks ‘The Assignment’ and Making Movies in the 70s on ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ — Listen
- Why Fox Reviving ‘The X-Files’ Has Us Concerned — Very Good Television Podcast
- Film Critics Pick the Best Movie Podcasts — IndieWire Critics Survey