Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, club music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Shot in black and white 16mm and Super 8 film, the 24-minute movie features interviews and performances by John S. Hall and King Missile, False Prophets, HypnoLoveWheel, Woodpecker, The Gamma Rays, The Reverb Motherfuckers, Two Minutes Hate, Carry Nation, Kirk Kelly, The Holy Cows, and Gregpack.
Check out our other films:
- Foreign-Language Oscar Nominees Make Joint Political Statement
- CBS Cancels ‘Doubt,’ the First Primetime Network Drama with a Transgender Series Regular, After Just Two Weeks
- RIP Entertainment Writer Amy Dawes, Who Spent 30 Years Writing About the Movies
- ‘Detroiters’ Exclusive: Sam Richardson and Tim Robinson Try to Stay Positive When a Pitch Goes Wrong – Watch
- 2017 Independent Spirit Awards: Who Will Win and Who Should Win — Critics Survey