Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, club music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Shot in black and white 16mm and Super 8 film, the 24-minute movie features interviews and performances by John S. Hall and King Missile, False Prophets, HypnoLoveWheel, Woodpecker, The Gamma Rays, The Reverb Motherfuckers, Two Minutes Hate, Carry Nation, Kirk Kelly, The Holy Cows, and Gregpack.
Check out our other films:
- After United Airlines Faced Jeering Audiences, Polaris Business Class Ad is Pulled at Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Blood Drive’ Trailer Revs Up for Gory Grindhouse Good Times — Watch
- Walter Hill Talks ‘The Assignment’ and Making Movies in the 70s on ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ — Listen
- Why Fox Reviving ‘The X-Files’ Has Us Concerned — Very Good Television Podcast
- Film Critics Pick the Best Movie Podcasts — IndieWire Critics Survey