Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Produced by Sarah Bleakley and edited by Paul Devlin, CutTime is a survey of the independent, club music scene in the East Village of New York City in 1990.
Shot in black and white 16mm and Super 8 film, the 24-minute movie features interviews and performances by John S. Hall and King Missile, False Prophets, HypnoLoveWheel, Woodpecker, The Gamma Rays, The Reverb Motherfuckers, Two Minutes Hate, Carry Nation, Kirk Kelly, The Holy Cows, and Gregpack.
Check out our other films:
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’: The Most Optimistic Show on TV? Cast and Creator Champion Positivity at PaleyFest
- Writers’ Guild Negotiations Stall, as Leaders Call for Strike Authorization Vote
- Jason Segel Shares Childhood Superhero Dream in Austin Film Festival’s ‘On Story’ — Watch
- Colin Farrell in Talks to Join Tim Burton’s Live Action Take on Disney’s ‘Dumbo’
- ‘The A.V. Club’ Wants to Be Your Smart TV: How The Pop-Culture Site Is Moving Into the Entertainment News Circuit