Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Power Trip - Pier's Bill
The film Power Trip showed how corruption in post-Soviet Georgia brought the capital of Tbilisi to a grinding halt because of electricity blackouts. In this bonus scene, Piers Lewis uses his own electricity bill to illustate how pervasive this corruption was in Georgia and how far the damage reached.
- ‘The Leftovers’: How The Producers Enlisted a ‘Perfect Stranger’ For Season 3’s Most Important Scene
- ‘The Leftovers’ Review: Episode 2 Redefines the Series as Carrie Coon Delivers an Astounding Solo Show — And Takes Control
- Roger Stone Makes Surprise Tribeca Appearance, Says He Talks to Trump ‘From Time to Time’
- Review: ‘Get Me Roger Stone’ Is An Essential, Infuriating Portrait Of The Political Supervillain Behind Donald Trump — Tribeca 2017
- Box Office Plummets: ‘Fate of the Furious’ Falls, as Five Fresh Films Fail to Fly