Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Arthur Ashe Kids Day Teaser
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Arthur Ashe Kids Day is a warm up to the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament in New York City. Promoting the legacy of the great Arthur Ashe, the fun event fills the main arena with young tennis enthusiasts who are treated to performances by the greatest tennis champions in the world as well as rising stars in pop music. Talents like Rihanna and Justin Bieber appeared at Arthur Ashe Kids Day early in their careers before they were superstars.
CBS Sports broadcasts the event, and twice I have edited the complete hour-long show. This poignant tease, produced by Alana Campbell, preceded the 2012 broadcast.
- After United Airlines Faced Jeering Audiences, Polaris Business Class Ad is Pulled at Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Blood Drive’ Trailer Revs Up for Gory Grindhouse Good Times — Watch
- Walter Hill Talks ‘The Assignment’ and Making Movies in the 70s on ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ — Listen
- Why Fox Reviving ‘The X-Files’ Has Us Concerned — Very Good Television Podcast
- Film Critics Pick the Best Movie Podcasts — IndieWire Critics Survey