Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Power Trip: Sandro's Boat
Posted by Paul Devlin:
When you're making a documentary, often you don't know what is going to be important and what you're going to need. So you wind up following all sorts of characters and threads that don't lead anywhere and are dropped from the final movie. But that doesn't mean that part of the journey wasn't worthwhile.
I still wonder if Sandro ever took his boat around the world.
- ‘The Leftovers’: How The Producers Enlisted a ‘Perfect Stranger’ For Season 3’s Most Important Scene
- ‘The Leftovers’ Review: Episode 2 Redefines the Series as Carrie Coon Delivers an Astounding Solo Show — And Takes Control
- Roger Stone Makes Surprise Tribeca Appearance, Says He Talks to Trump ‘From Time to Time’
- Review: ‘Get Me Roger Stone’ Is An Essential, Infuriating Portrait Of The Political Supervillain Behind Donald Trump — Tribeca 2017
- Box Office Plummets: ‘Fate of the Furious’ Falls, as Five Fresh Films Fail to Fly