Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Posted by Paul Devlin:
When Texas A&M University Cadet Ryan Kreider saved the team mascot Reveille from a wayward SMU wide receiver stumbling out of bounds, the story went viral among Aggies everywhere. That inspired this fun piece for CBS Sports College Football Today that I edited with producer Joe Zappulla.
- Aaron Sorkin Stunned by Hollywood’s Diversity Problem, Offers Help Any Way He Can
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Tops Box Office as ‘Power Rangers’ Comes on Strong
- ‘Iron Fist’ Star Jessica Henwick Reveals Why She Joined the Show Amidst Whitewashing Controversy
- ‘Power Rangers’ Cast Members Want a Female Green Ranger for Sequel
- ‘A Brief History of Hollywood Whitewashing’ Video Traces Controversy Before ‘Ghost in the Shell’ — Watch