Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Rockin' Brunswick - The Groceries - "Nassau Street"
Posted by Paul Devlin:
This is an outtake from Rockin' Brunswick shot at Patrix in New Brunswick, New Jersey summer of 1983. "Nassau Street" is one of The Groceries most popular songs. But Robin Gamble and Martha Haney wanted to do something more elaborate than a one-camera live shot for one of their favorite bands. So we made a music video of "Part of the New America" which is what ultimately made it into the movie.
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’: The Most Optimistic Show on TV? Cast and Creator Champion Positivity at PaleyFest
- Writers’ Guild Negotiations Stall, as Leaders Call for Strike Authorization Vote
- Jason Segel Shares Childhood Superhero Dream in Austin Film Festival’s ‘On Story’ — Watch
- Colin Farrell in Talks to Join Tim Burton’s Live Action Take on Disney’s ‘Dumbo’
- ‘The A.V. Club’ Wants to Be Your Smart TV: How The Pop-Culture Site Is Moving Into the Entertainment News Circuit