Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Freestyle - "Mr. E" (12 of 14)
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Mr. E 'transcends' in this virtuoso improvisational performance excerpted from Freestyle - The Art of Rhyme.
The Making of Freestyle (continued)
Eventually, the hard work on the re-edit of Freestyle paid off and the movie was accepted into the Slamdance Film Festival in 2002. We had to work hard to finish, we recruited graffiti artist, EQ to do the titling work for the Chapter headings. (EQ was also a shooter and provided some priceless historical footage, including one of the angles of the Supernatural vs. Craig G battle. It took a lot of to convince him to give that up). I took EQ’s work to my edit room at CBS to trick it out with video and effects.
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Claymation Origins Story: Watch the Disney-Approved Short Created by a 12-Year-Old
- Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher Memorial Service — Watch Live
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Mysterious Cherry Pie Billboards Appear Across the Country
- Liam Neeson, Anna Kendrick and More Audition to Be Stephen Hawking’s New Voice in Hilarious Red Nose Day Sketch
- ‘Attack on Titan’ Season 2 New Trailer: Humankind Faces Off Against Flesh-Eating Beasts