Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Music Video: "Sink or Swim?" EnviroSiren's SOS on rising seas
Guest post by Jules (EnviroSiren):
Ten years in the making, EnviroSiren's Sink or Swim? (SOS) is a love song for the planet. The debate is over, the science is in: Human activity is dangerously warming the atmosphere and tipping the balance of the biosphere. Seas are rising precariously - and faster than scientists predicted but it's not too late! EnviroSiren longs to seduce Earthlings everywhere to wake up to the warnings and start turning the tides on climate change...
Shot on location in Tulum, Mexico, and with a Red Epic camera at Pier59 Studio in NYC, SOS is a free music-video (3:20). It is available for download on request. The song is free and available here.
More about SOS here!
Posted by Rina Svet:
SOS, a music video I've been working on in collaboration with Jules for the past several months, is finally available today, and I'm happy to share it with you all here on DevlinPix!
A call for change, SOS is a special project to me - an amazing experience to work on, and especially marked in its importance by Hurricane Sandy as it ravaged a path across the east coast right in the midst of our editing sessions. In New York, Sandy reached us deeply. It took our homes, our workplaces, our communities... And the "Goodbye New York" line of SOS is scarily phophetic, and touches me deeply.
- ‘The Leftovers’: How The Producers Enlisted a ‘Perfect Stranger’ For Season 3’s Most Important Scene
- ‘The Leftovers’ Review: Episode 2 Redefines the Series as Carrie Coon Delivers an Astounding Solo Show — And Takes Control
- Roger Stone Makes Surprise Tribeca Appearance, Says He Talks to Trump ‘From Time to Time’
- Review: ‘Get Me Roger Stone’ Is An Essential, Infuriating Portrait Of The Political Supervillain Behind Donald Trump — Tribeca 2017
- Box Office Plummets: ‘Fate of the Furious’ Falls, as Five Fresh Films Fail to Fly