Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
2003 US Open - Andy Roddick
Posted by Paul Devlin:
Love these little pieces - short and sweet, high energy and easy on the eye. Made lots of them during my many years working on site for CBS's U.S. Open Late Night Show.
And then the Late Night Show got cancelled and I haven't been back. Oh well. That's the nature of these gigs - they come and go. I still get my dose of tennis, putting together the US Open Preview Show at the CBS Broadcast Center.
- After United Airlines Faced Jeering Audiences, Polaris Business Class Ad is Pulled at Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Blood Drive’ Trailer Revs Up for Gory Grindhouse Good Times — Watch
- Walter Hill Talks ‘The Assignment’ and Making Movies in the 70s on ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ — Listen
- Why Fox Reviving ‘The X-Files’ Has Us Concerned — Very Good Television Podcast
- Film Critics Pick the Best Movie Podcasts — IndieWire Critics Survey