Sign up for our newsletter! Follow:
Kenotia – “Decorating for Cinco de Mayo”
Posted by Rina Svet:
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Seems like the perfect day to share this music video with everyone! This was one of the really fun projects I’ve worked on. If you're at all familiar with my AMV background, you may know that I started off editing mainly music videos set to anime, and somehow after film school I've drifted away from my roots and now I mainly work on short videos and corporate projects, which are fun in their own way of course!
This was a project I edited during the summer before my senior year of film school, and I really had a blast doing it! No pun intended! :)
Syncing up visuals to music is just, well, awesome. Despite the long and sometimes painstaking process, there's not many other words for it... and the result is so satisfying. You won't find yourself watching that 20 minute medical corporate video you just finished editing together on loop for a day and a half for fun, but a music video is a whole other story! So I hope you enjoy this one!
The band is Kenotia, and this is the official performance piece of the song, from the album "You’ve Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It" The official music video came be found here and was edited before I came on board, so I didn't edit this one. Both videos were directed by Erica Ford.
- Aaron Sorkin Stunned by Hollywood’s Diversity Problem, Offers Help Any Way He Can
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Tops Box Office as ‘Power Rangers’ Comes on Strong
- ‘Iron Fist’ Star Jessica Henwick Reveals Why She Joined the Show Amidst Whitewashing Controversy
- ‘Power Rangers’ Cast Members Want a Female Green Ranger for Sequel
- ‘A Brief History of Hollywood Whitewashing’ Video Traces Controversy Before ‘Ghost in the Shell’ — Watch